Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Finally, All The Trivia News You Have Been Waiting For



You Know the location, date and time:

  • Marian High School
  • September 29
  • Doors open at 6:00pm
All of the details can be found in the FUNdraiser flyer pictured here. Just click here on the image to open the full size PDF version. Additionally you can click here-->TRIVIA<-- to open the registration form to reserve your table for the event. Individual registrations are also being accepted.
If you have any questions regarding donating auction items, event sponsorships or ways you can volunteer please calll the appropriate contact person identified on the flyer. Table registrations can be directed to Jen Tiller at: thetillerfamily@msn.com or by calling 251-0511. Payment in advance will be required within a week of making reservations as our table numbers are limited.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact Craig Tiller at: craigltiller@sbcglobal.net
As always if you are not able to participate in the event, but would still like to help donations to the Kloska Relief Fund can still be sent to the address listed at the top of this blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 230 dollars on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the boots are all over 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the boots are about 230 pounds on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 330 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

i very much adore your posting style, very charming.
don't quit and keep penning mainly because it just simply very well worth to follow it.
looking forward to read additional of your own content, have a good day :)

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to build an income online.